I could not speak highly enough of Steve and the team at Providence Health, for all the assistance and support they have given me since I was fortunate enough to be finally referred to them, after a rough journey, doing everything on my own, prior to that time. For numerous months, and after multiple attempts, I had struggled to obtain help from anywhere in relation to applying for NDIS support and funding, (such help was not initially available) and, as a result of putting in applications without the appropriate assistance, my independent attempts were unsuccessful. Things finally turned around, after I initially spoke to Steve, who was extremely helpful, engaging his entire team working behind the senes on my behalf. Steve and the team at Providence guided me and supported me through what became a more positive journey, receiving the much needed NDIS supports and services for the first time. I am eternally grateful and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional support, instead of going it alone and struggling!
- All you need to know about NDIS Support Coordination July 21, 2022
- Improve the Social Skills of Children with Disabilities July 21, 2022
- Things to know about Autism – An Autism Guide for Parents June 21, 2022
- What is NDIS and what Difference does it make June 17, 2022
- How can a Person with Disability Improve their Quality of Life? June 7, 2022