About Providence Healthcare
As a registered NDIS provider, Providence Healthcare aims to empower people with disability to become more independent and get the support they need to achieve their goals. Our aim is to provide quality care for the vulnerable members of our community.
In the last 2 years, our focus has been to build services to support people with a range of physical and mental disabilities. With over 100 staff spread across Victoria, our team is equipped to assist participants in home, onsite and in the community. As a GP-aligned registered NDIS Provider, we adhere to the highest standards and take a holistic approach to care and support.
Our team consists of a wide range of health professionals including an Exercise Physiologist, Psychologist, Psycho Recovery Coach, Support Workers, Counsellors, Registered Nurses, and General Physicians. We are approved to provide a range of NDIS services including community nursing, therapeutic support, innovative community participation, household tasks etc.
As a client-centric organisation, we go above and beyond to help participants reach their goals.
Key points that reflect who we are:
- Customer focused in our service, creative in our solutions
- Courageous in speaking up, determined in facing challenges
- Authentic in our relationships, honest and transparent in our conduct
- Accountable in our work, responsible and responsive in our actions and behaviours
- Respectful of choices to empower individual and independent thinking
- Embracing of diversity and inclusion
- Passionate about our work, driven by our vision and values
To support those in our community who live with a disability and to provide excellent services.
To provide a superior, and morally sound service to all its clients.