As a registered NDIS provider, Providence Healthcare is committed to providing services geared to our clients’ needs.
- Simple and complex dressings
- Continence management, prescription service
- Low and high intensive care
- Medication management
- Community high care needs
- Eye drop administration
- Catheter management
- Stoma care
- Speech pathology support
- Exercise Physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychology support for those who will benefit from continued mental health assistance
- Support for those with chronic mental health conditions
- GP support for mental health care plans and referrals to psychologists
INNOV COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION
- Ability to explore peer relationships
- Social skill development
- Supported outings and exploration of and participation in club related activities.
- Providing a break for carers while their loved ones are out meeting with peers and socialising.
- Providence Healthcare is able to assist in a variety of home tasks including:
- Personal assistance and manual handling.
Please come in and see one of our coordinators or call to make an appointment.
Get in Touch with us.
Please contact our Disability Support Manager for more information.