Psychosocial Recovery Coaching Service
All the Help you Need!
We help you get Better!
Providence Healthcare’s Psychosocial Recovery Coaching Service
Providence Healthcare is a registered NDIS provider of Psychosocial Recovery Coaching. We provide Recovery Coaching throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria for participants whose primary diagnosis is a psychosocial disability. Our qualified and experienced Recovery Coaches help people with mental or psychosocial disabilities get better and effectively manage their daily challenges.
How can Providence Healthcare’s Psychosocial Recovery Coaching be Useful to you?
Living with a mental disability isn’t easy and it comes with its own set of challenges. Providence Healthcare has a team of highly-qualified, trained, collaborative and respectful recovery coaches whose primary job is to help you live a better life.
Our Recovery Coaches combine the principles of recovery-orientated practice with coaching principles to assist you to take more control of your life and to better manage the complex challenges of day-to-day living. They work with you collaboratively to assist you to live a full and meaningful life and to build capacity and resilience through strong and respectful relationships.
Our mental health service is designed to be able to maintain engagement through periods of increased support needs due to the episodic nature of the mental illness.
What will our Psychosocial Recovery Coaches Do?
- They work with you to understand your NDIS plan, and to develop monitor and review recovery plan goals
- Provide coaching to you and work collaboratively with your family, carers, providers and other supports to connect you to a range of services.
- Work with you to help you build strong and respectful relationships
- Assist you to take more control of your life
- They help you better manage the complex challenges of your day-to-day living
Why Choose Providence Healthcare’s Psychosocial Recovery Coaching?
- We have registered, qualified and experienced mental health professionals working for us
- Our Recovery Coaches use collaborative methods to provide you with the best possible care
- We offer complete regular, ongoing professional development and clinical supervision to you
- Our team of Recovery Coaches is equipped to handle the increased support needs of the patients whenever required.