NDIS Support Coordination
Making All the Right Choices Together!!
Helping you Choose!!
Providence Healthcare’s NDIS Support Coordination
Providence Healthcare’s NDIS Support Coordination program helps persons with disabilities get the best from their NDIS funding. Our support coordinators are experienced in working with you to explore what’s available and also make sure you get connected to the most appropriate specialist in fields like occupational therapy, physio, speech therapy, psychology and more!
How can Our NDIS Support Coordination Service help you?
NDIS Support Coordination is a type of capacity-building assistance that you may apply for and include in your NDIS plan. If you’re eligible for Support Coordination funding, you’ll be able to obtain help putting your plan into action. Having a support coordinator can make it simpler to connect with providers and others in your community who can assist you in achieving your objectives.
Our Support Coordinators assist you in getting the most out of your NDIS plan. We use a person-centred approach to link you with local support providers and ensure that your specific needs and goals are addressed.
We believe in honest communication and do our best to find you quality services that provide you with the highest standard of care. Our goal is to understand your plan and your options and then assist you to access services and connect with informal, community and funded supports. We work creatively to achieve your goals and help you exercise choice and control and build capacity for greater independence.
What does Providence Healthcare Support Coordination Include?
- Identify participant’s NDIS goals and objectives
- Encourage them to work towards their goals
- Identify service providers that best meet their needs
- Negotiate quotes on their behalf and monitor their growth and development
- Coordinate medical reports and assessments from service providers
Why Should You Choose Our NDIS Support Coordination?
- We provide a team-based service
- We can help you learn how to coordinate your needs on your own if you want
- Experienced in mental health, intellectual disability, positive behaviour support and restrictive practices
- We manage conflict of interest and recommend service providers most suited to your needs
Providence Healthcare helps you explore the outside world and develop peer relationships
Our trained health professionals assess and design a personalised therapy plan for you
At Providence Healthcare, find highly- trained Nurses to assist you in living a more independent life
Need a little help with household chores – Providence Healthcare has got you covered