Early Childhood Intervention Service
Helping your Child Become Independent!
For the Better Future of your Child
Providence Healthcare’s Early Childhood Intervention Services
Providence Healthcare is an NDIS Partner that delivers Early Childhood Intervention Services for children aged between 0 to 7 years. Under the NDIS Early Childhood Approach, your child can receive NDIS support without becoming an NDIS participant.
As the NDIS Partner delivering these services, we are the first point of contact for parents and carers who have children with a developmental delay or disability. We work with families to ensure they have quick and easy access to any support you or your child requires. We assign an ECEI (Early Childhood Early Intervention) Coordinator to you who will help you every step of the way.
How can Providence Healthcare’s Early Childhood Intervention Benefit You?
Providence Healthcare’s Early Childhood Intervention program helps families that have children aged 0 – 7 living with a disability or developmental delay. We provide assistance, advice and access to support services in your local community.
By providing quality intervention early in your child’s life, we reduce the possible need for long-term intervention. Our service will also help them live a normal life in adulthood.
We understand that you know your child best. So, our Early intervention specialists will work collaboratively with you and give you strategies to practice with your child in everyday activities and routines, at home and in the community.
Providence Healthcare will assign an Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Coordinator to you. These coordinators are usually early childhood development specialists with ample experience in early education, family support and allied health. Your ECEI Coordinator will help you understand the support needs of your child and develop skills that can be helpful for your child.
What is Included in our Early Childhood Intervention Services?
- We help you prioritise goals
- Implement strategies to assist in meeting your child’s goals
- Add therapy techniques into your daily routines
- Build your skills to best support your child
- Collaborate with other therapists and professionals
- Support you to understand your NDIS plan
- Assist with school readiness and transition of your child
Why Choose Providence Healthcare’s Early Childhood intervention Services?
- We have a team of dedicated professionals who are equipped with the skills to help family members become a strong support system for the child
- We use a personalised approach to help your child explore, develop and grow into a successful individual
- Our team consists of child psychologists and therapists who can help your child from a very early age