Rapid Hospital Discharge Program
Begin a New Journey!
Joining you on your Road to Recovery!
Providence Healthcare Rapid Hospital Discharge Program
Providence Healthcare’s Rapid Hospital Discharge Program (RHDP) helps NDIS members leave the hospital and transition into Medium Term Accommodation. We assist individuals with disabilities who are clinically prepared for hospital release to transition into new or temporary housing financed by the NDIS while assisting them with all their support needs.
How does Providence Healthcare’s RHDP Benefit you?
Providence Healthcare is committed to helping people with disabilities live better lives. And our Rapid Hospital Discharge Program helps you exit the Hospital setting when you are clinically ready to move out. We work closely with the hospitals, families and discharge professionals to help you re-enter the community and begin your journey towards finding a new ‘forever home’.
Our goal is to make the transition as smooth as possible. We work to connect you with your community, formal, informal and mainstream supports. We have a dedicated support team that can assist you in starting the process of transition.
Until we find you a forever home, we can also arrange a Short-Term Accommodation [STA] or Medium-Term Accommodation [MTA] for you which is suitable for your support needs.
What does our Rapid Hospital Discharge Program Include?
Our team of Professionals will help you with:
- Managing the Hospital discharge process.
- Assisting with transitioning back into the community.
- Assisting with the NDIS funding assessments
- Organising Allied Health Support
- Providing Support staff to meet your needs
- Assistance with organising the required Assistive Technology [AT]
- Finding temporary accommodation STA / MTA.
- Exploring suitable options for your forever home.
Why choose Providence Healthcare’s RHDP service?
- We have a team of professionals who are adept at helping you transition from the hospital to the community.
- We develop person-centred support plans that meet your individual needs
- Our support staff can assist you with personal and domestic tasks to make it easier for you to adjust back to society
- The staff at Providence Healthcare is chosen after a very strict approval process and stringent background checks.
- Your goals and needs are at the centre of our plans.
More 24*7 Complex Support Services
Get high-quality nursing care at home and in a hospital. We have highly trained nurses who can work with the hospital staff to ensure you get the best care possible and make a fast recovery.
Need a little help in living independently? Get our in-home support. Both active night support and sleepover support are available. We customise the service to your support needs and goals.
With one of our caring staff by your side, participate in social activities and sports or catch up with friends and family. Enjoy the community and social activities of your own liking,