What We Do
Providence Healthcare is a registered NDIS provider that aims to provide personalised care for individuals with disability and complex support needs!
- Client well-being is paramount to us
- An inclusive team that respects diversity
- We fully support and promote client choice and control
- Go above and beyond to make sure your support needs are met
- Quality, Credibility, and Reputation is significant to us
- We pride ourselves on being agile and highly communicative
Innov Community Participation
Our team can facilitate and support the following:
- Explore peer relationships
- increase your independence
- Social skills development
- Supported outings and exploration of and participation in club-related activities
- Providing a break for carers while their loved ones are out meeting with peers and socialising
Our trained team of allied health professionals can provide assessments and reports whilst design a plan to suit your support needs.
- Exercise Physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychosocial Recovery Coaching
- Speech Pathology
Our Registered Nurses can assist you with your daily activities whilst make sure you are leading an independent life.
- Wound dressing and management
- Complex wound management
- Continence assessment prescription and service.
- 24/7 complex nursing and high-intensity care including PEG feeding and catheter care
- Community high care needs assessment
- Medication management and administration
We can assist in a variety of home tasks including:
- Gardening and Yard maintenance
- Personal assistance and manual handling
- Other household tasks
Download Our Brochure
Find out more about our services. Download our brochure for more information about our services
Hear from our clients!
Providence Healthcare Mornington has an extremely well organized team who works together for the best interest of the client. Very helpful and reliable. Very easy to contact them and always finding the best solutions to any problem. I highly recommend this provider for anyone.
I could not speak highly enough of Steve and the team at Providence Health, for all the assistance and support they have given me since I was fortunate enough to be finally referred to them, after a rough journey, doing everything on my own, prior to that time. For numerous months, and after multiple attempts,… Read more “Bev – Testimonial”
Have had a very positive work relationship with them. They remain professional & friendly. My 2 young people are very happy to go out with their workers….
They are really helpful and lovely to be a part of
“I think everyone at Providence health do an excellent job. Good communication, let’s me know if something happens or needs to know something about either of my children. There is no hesitation in calling or texting to find out what is needed both ways. They are always happy to help. “
“We have found Steve and his team very understanding of our grandsons problems and they have always been available and prepared to answer our queries. Our grandson has now rejoined his family in Queensland and, thanks to Steve and his team will continue with the NDIS until he reaches his goals.”
What is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) was set up by the Commonwealth to provide people with disabilty with the support and help they need for a full and independent life.
The scheme is fully rolled out across the Commonwealth.
Please visit the NDIS website for more information.
What is the NDIS Commission?
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is a new independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.
It will regulate the NDIS market, provide national consistency, promote safety and quality services, resolve problems and identify areas for improvement.