What We Do
Providence Healthcare strives to provide services of the highest professional and ethical and moral standards. We provide specialised support for mental and physical disabilities.
- We advocate and promote the well-being of our clients.
- We provide access to community services
- We promote inclusiveness
- We respect our clients
- We advocate full control by our clients
128 Tanti Avenue
03 5975 7446
0434 597 774
03 5976 4978
What We Offer.
Innov Community Participation
Providence Healthcare facilitates and supports the following:
- Ability to explore peer relationships.
- Social skills development.
- Supported outings and exploration of and participation in club related activities.
- Providing a break for carers while their loved ones are out meeting with peers and socialising.
We also help in providing the following:
- Speech pathology support.
- Exercise Physiology.
- Occupational Therapy.
- Psychology support for those who will benefit from continued mental health assistance.
- Support for those with chronic mental health conditions.
Community Nursing Care
Providence Healthcare supports NDIS approved nursing care.
- Wound dressing and management.
- Complex wound management.
- Continence assessment, prescription and service.
- 24/7 complex nursing and high intensity care including PEG feeding and catheter care.
- Community high care needs assessment.
- Medication management and administration.
- Community high care needs.
- Low and high intensity care needs
We are also able to help with nursing care that is not funded through the NDIS. Please speak to our staff in this regard.
Providence Healthcare is able to assist in a variety of home tasks including:
- Gardening and Yard maintenance.
- Personal assistance and manual handling.
- Household tasks.
Please come in and see one of our coordinators in this regard or call to make an appointment.
What is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) was set up by the Commonwealth to provide people with disabilty with the support and help they need for a full and independent life.
The scheme is fully rolled out across the Commonwealth.
Please visit the NDIS website for more information.
What is the NDIS Commission?
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is a new independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.
It will regulate the NDIS market, provide national consistency, promote safety and quality services, resolve problems and identify areas for improvement.
Get in Touch with us.
Please contact our Disability Support Manager for more information.